South Africa Destinations
Often described as a continent in a country, South Africa is a wonderfully diverse destination. The Rainbow Nation has it all: world-class wines, food that competes on an international scale, and spectacular wildlife. It’s also the perfect springboard to combine with a trip to other African safari destinations.
1. Discover the fine food of cosmopolitan Cape Town and the iconic views of Table Mountain.
2. Travel to the Kalahari savanna for big game, and spot the iconic lions and leopards in the Kruger.
3. Take a helicopter to spot the whales of De Hoop, and explore South Africa’s beaches for wildlife and watersports.
4. Tour the Winelands for landscapes and unbeatable vintages.
5. Join our network of top local guides to discover the best of South Africa’s experiences with insider knowledge.
Tours Featuring this Destination
Look through our website for inspiration, then call our Travel Consultants
We'll listen to your wish-list and use our knowledge to design a unique itinerary
We'll keep on refining until we've created your perfect personalised holiday
I booked the 3 hour game drive through Isabella from Safari World Tours, this was a fun and exciting drive and I could see animals from a close range.
Game Drive at Okapuka
In late September we traveled with 6 friends around your lovely African country Botswana. The accommodations were great and the cars very comfortable.
Thank you for everything
Great short day tour on a Carnivore feeding tour this was a same day booking but surely I manged to have my tour. Best Gamedrive and Carnivore feeding tour.
We just returned to US. From Namibia with a group of 15 people using Safari World Tours. This was a wonderful tour operator to work with as they have incredibly
6 Days Tour of Namibia
Well organized, pick up on time, several species observed, nice and well versed guides, worth to be booked
Worth to go there
Booked a transfer from Windhoek to Sossuvlei for my Family with Safari World Tours. They dropped off my Family on time with a Mini Bus.