Tanzania is a country bursting with wildlife and varied landscapes – the ultimate East African safari destination. No matter how many times you visit, you are guaranteed to experience something new.
1. The Serengeti is undoubtedly one of the best-known safari spots on the planet. Here you can witness the dramatic annual spectacle of the Great Migration, as a million wildebeest and zebra cross the plains.
2. Head to the great open plains of the Ngorongoro Crater for spectacular Big Five game viewing.
3. Trek chimpanzees along in jungle mountains of Western Tanzania – the best place in Africa.
4. Combine a safari with a paradise beach break on Zanzibar’s tropical islands.
5. The snowy peak of Mount Kilimanjaro in the north beckons keen climbers.
6. Our Tanzania specialists have spent months travelling extensively across the country. We’re here to design a custom-made trip and connect you with the best guides and experiences.