Often described as a continent in a country, South Africa is a wonderfully diverse destination. The Rainbow Nation has it all: world-class wines, food that competes on an international scale, and spectacular wildlife. It’s also the perfect springboard to combine with a trip to other African safari destinations.
1. Discover the fine food of cosmopolitan Cape Town and the iconic views of Table Mountain.
2. Travel to the Kalahari savanna for big game, and spot the iconic lions and leopards in the Kruger.
3. Take a helicopter to spot the whales of De Hoop, and explore South Africa’s beaches for wildlife and watersports.
4. Tour the Winelands for landscapes and unbeatable vintages.
5. Join our network of top local guides to discover the best of South Africa’s experiences with insider knowledge.