This 4-day 3-night Chobe camping tour is a countless budget tour experience in Botswana Chobe. This camping safari tour is a combination of Chobe River and Chobe National Park within Botswana. We explore the wildlife of Chobe that is a great way to explore nature in Chobe National Park, Chobe camping tour includes game drives and Mokoro trail excursion to view all kinds of wild animals.
- The Chobe River forms the northern boundary of the Chobe National Park
- Chobe National park has diverse and abundant game viewing opportunities.
- This section of the park is best known for its dense concentration of wildlife including elephant and hippo populations.
- the waters attract all manner of game including large herds of buffalo and the lions that prey on them.
- A visit to this area guarantees close encounters with an array of African wildlife.