Join us on an exceptional expedition where we discover the lifestyles and traditions of Namibia’s oldest cultural group the San Tribe. This 2-days safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San Bushman and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as we witness their daily lives and activities.
Qualified professional driver-guide
Vehicle / fuel
Park entrance fees as per itinerary
Passenger liability 15%
VAT 2% tourism levy
Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
Expenses of personal nature
Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
Meals not mentioned
Drinks at lodges and on road
Optional excursions and activities
Tips for tour guides
International flights and airport taxes
Items not mentioned in the itinerary
• Upon Booking a 10% non-refundable Deposit is required to Confirm booking of Tour/Activity/ Accommodation or Car Rental. • Remaining 90% should be paid not later than 30 Days Prior to Departure. • If tour is within 40 days or less prior to booking full payment is required. • Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, Online Debit or Credit Card Payment.
Day 1Windhoek to Gobabis
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 17 min (212.1 km)
You will be collected at 8h00 from the accommodation in Windhoek and driven to the eastern town of Gobabis, which is the capital of the Omaheke Region. During the tour, you’re educated about the town’s role as a regional economic hub and gain an in-depth understanding of its economic and social structure. En route to Gobabis, we make a quick stop at a convenient station for snacks and refreshments before proceeding to Wilderness Bush Camp.
Overnight & Dinner at Uakii Eco Guesthouse
Day 2Back to Windhoek for Departure
Enjoy an early morning breakfast with coffee. After bidding farewell to their San hosts, we return to Windhoek where you are dropped off at your accommodation or the International Airport, as per their requirements. Expect to arrive back in Windhoek between 12h00-13h00.