The Rwenzori Mountains have long been dubbed the mountains of the moon, calling to life the ethereal beauty of the snow-capped peaks rising, luminescent, in the moonlight. There is profound power in the verdant flora that sprouts from the base to the top of this mountain range. Embrace this elemental journey as a return to a pristine wilderness that exists outside of time. These five days will give you the perfect adventure to the mountains of the moon.
largest and oldest conservation area, hosting 76 species of mammals and 451 birds. This tour will give you a unforgettable tour.
- DEPARTURE: This tour departs from Kampala
- COUNTRY(‘S): Uganda
- DESTINATIONS: Murchison Falls National Park
- TOUR CODE: 3A-UGN-MUR-WLD
- RETURN: Back to Kampala in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS: Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 14 Travelers per group
- STYLE: Lodging
- MEALS: FB: Full Board – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
- VEHICLE: 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/