- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Luxury/Lodging Tours
Duration of Tour: 5 Days / 4 Nights
This 5 days Luxury tour starts and ends in Nairobi. Guest will go cross the Kenyan Highlands, through pineapple and coffee plantations. Guest will pass through the industrial town of Thika and the intensely cultivated farms of the central Kenya. Arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwater’s Tented Camp. Sweetwater’s is a luxury tented camp set in a 22,000 acre Rhino sanctuary Ol Pajeta Camp. It enjoys magnificent plains to the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya and has an abundant of wildlife.
- This 5 days Luxury safari is a private and exclusive Kenyan safari package.
- Expert safari guide who will give you a briefing of your Kenyan wildlife safari. After which your tour starts.
- Your first destination will be Sweet water's conservancy / Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- This is the only sanctuary for the rehabilitation of the chimpanzees in Kenya, living in an environment suitable for their development.
- The conservancy is located along Kenya’s equator. Ol Pejeta conservancy is also renowned for its sleek efforts to preserve the endangered Black Rhinos.
|Ol Pejeta Conservancy||Sweetwaters Serena Camp||1 Night||DB|
|Lake Naivasha||Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort||1 Night||DBB|
|Masai Mara National||Mara Serena Safari Lodge||2 Nights||DBB|
Day 1: Nairobi To Olpejeta Conservancy
Picked up at the airport or hotel within Nairobi, drive towards Ol pejeta Conservancy. After lunch and relaxation, you will enjoy an incredible game drive with the snowy peaks of Mt. Kenya as your backdrop. Your game drive in East Africa’s most prominent black rhino sanctuary is sure to be as beautiful as it is diverse. Find yourself and the big five as you explore 90,000acres of the pure wild with an experienced guide who will share his expert knowledge with you. Venture out there for close encounters with elephants, wild dogs, hyena, buffalos, cheetah, rhino and all the plains herbivore. Later on, return to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Sweetwaters Serena Camp
Distance: 211.4 km
Time: 3 hr 55 min
Day 2: Olpejeta Conservancy To Lake Naivasha National Park
After morning breakfast, you will depart head for Naivasha arrival for lunch and relaxation. After that, you will drive to the shores of Lake Naivasha and have a sunset boat ride to the crescent island sanctuary and enjoy game viewing very close to animals with the help of a guide and view amazing hippos in the water. Later on, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort
Distance: 186.9 km
Time: 4 hr 7 min
Day 3: Lake Naivasha To Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, you will drive along The Great Rift valley of Kenya towards Masai Mara for lunch and relaxation. Afternoon game drive in the park where you will see various wide-open grass plains and scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife, including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife. Later on, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Distance: 164 km.
Time: 3 hr
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
Depart for a rising game drive in the Masai Mara National Reserve, where you will get a chance to see the African sun rising. Also, the animals are very active during morning hours, and you can get to see the predators such as lions hunting and feeding on their prey. After breakfast, you will enjoy a full day in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Overnight: Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve To Nairobi
Breakfast is buffet style with various delicacies prepared by the hotel. Then you will be driven to the famous Masai Cultural village, where you enjoy an educative session on the lifestyle of the Masai. From the education to the daily lifestyle and cultural dances of the Masai. Drive back to Nairobi for drop off, which is approximate 5-6 hrs.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.