Botswana is the top destination for encountering large herds of magnificent elephants – with the highest population in Africa. Botswana Safaris are private and luxurious, offering an extensive variety of large Big Five game, birds, and water-based wildlife and some of Africa’s most exclusive lodges.
1. Combine both delta and desert, exploring flooded lagoons, golden dunes and moonlike salt flats.
2. Glide through the Okavango Delta’s waterways by canoe, bursting with greenery and wildlife.
3. Traverse the Kalahari Desert on quad bikes and spot black-maned lions.
4. Head out on an exclusive mobile safari, following the wildlife in your private camp.
5. Witness the spectacle of the zebra migration as over 30,000 animals cross the Makgadikgadi desert.
6. Our team have lived, travelled and guided extensively across Botswana, managing lodges and curating a network of Africa’s best guides.