Because you never know!
Can’t you find a trustworthy travel insurance policy? Look no further Enrico’s Tours
and Safaris would recommend World Nomad that will leave you prepared in case of any unexpected emergency on the road without breaking the bank. https://www.worldnomads.com/
With Nomads its easy to buy travel insurance. You can buy online, even after you’ve left home and extend your policy or make a claim online, while traveling. Just some of the reasons why World Nomads is our trusted travel insurance provider:
- 200+ adventure activities covered
- Built for adventurous travellers from over 140 countries.
- Claim online with access to 24/7 phone assistance
- Underwritten by travel insurance companies
- Extend your policy while travelling
- Buy online , even if you’ve already left home
- Give a little back: support a community project
Geta a quick quote:https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/
Features & Benefits of World Nomads Travel Insurance
- Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Coverage is for medical expenses for emergency treatment of an accidental injury that occurs during the trip. Emergency treatment must be medically necessary and performed during the trip. Refer to the certificate/policy for complete details.
Emergency dental treatment Coverage is for emergency dental treatment for an accidental injury to sound, natural teeth. The injury and treatment must occur during the trip. Refer to the certificate/policy for complete details. Hospital advancement Coverage is for payment to a hospital, up to the maximum benefit shown on the confirmation of coverage, if needed to secure your admission to a hospital because of accidental injury. Refer to the certificate/policy for complete details. Adventure sports and activities Coverage is for medical expenses and medical evacuation/repatriation expenses if you’re accidentally injured while participating in over 100 adventure sports and activities while traveling abroad or over 100 miles from home.
- Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation Coverage is for an accidental injury or sickness occurring during the trip that results in your necessary emergency evacuation. An emergency evacuation must be ordered by a physician who certifies that the severity of your accidental injury or sickness warrants your emergency evacuation. Trip Cancellation Reimburses for prepaid, non-refundable cancellation charges if you must cancel your trip (after the effective date) due to covered sickness, accidental injury, or death of you, a family member or traveling companion; inclement weather, unforeseen natural disaster or strike; or for other covered reasons. Trip Interruption Reimburses for prepaid, non-refundable, unused expenses if you must interrupt your trip (after departure) due to a covered sickness, accidental injury, or death of you, a family member or traveling companion; inclement weather, natural disaster or strike; or for other covered reasons. Trip Delay Coverage is for additional expenses, on a one-time basis, if you are delayed en route to or from the trip for 6 or more hours due to a defined hazard as explained in the certificate/policy. Baggage & Personal Effects Reimbursement is for loss, theft or damage during the trip to baggage and personal effects (including sporting equipment) owned by you, provided you have taken all reasonable measures to protect, save and recover the property. Baggage Delay (outward journey only) Reimbursement is for the purchase of necessary personal effects if your checked baggage is delayed or misdirected by a common carrier for more than 12 hours, while on a trip. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – where permissible Reimbursement is for damage to a rental car while in your possession, for any cause not within your control, including but not limited to: collision, theft or natural disaster. Please note: Some rental vehicle companies may not accept this coverage, and may require you to buy rental car insurance underwritten by a carrier that is filed in that country. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage is for the loss of life or limb as a result of an accidental injury occurring during the trip. The loss must occur within 365 days after the date of the accident causing the Loss. One Call 24-Hour Assistance Services The One Call multi-lingual professionals are available 24 hours a day to provide help, advice, and referrals for medical emergencies. We will help you locate local physicians, dentists, or medical facilities. When medically necessary, we will arrange and pay for appropriate transportation, including an escort, if required, to a suitable hospital, treatment facility or home. Payment for medical evacuation is available only for covered claims and up to the amount of coverage provided in the policy. All medical transportation services must be authorized and arranged by One Call. One Call Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation Services Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation Benefits and Services are provided by the One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network, Inc.
Transportation to join you If you are traveling alone and are in a hospital alone for more than seven consecutive days, upon request, a person chosen by you can be brought for a single visit to and from your bedside, provided that repatriation is not imminent. Repatriation of remains Coverage is for reasonable expenses to return your body to your home if you die during the trip.