- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: CAMPING Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
This 3-day safari will take you to Murchison Falls National Park lies at the northern end of the Albertine Rift Valley, where the sweeping Bunyoro escarpment tumbles into vast, palm-dotted savannah. It is crossed by the Nile – the longest river as it flows northwards to the Mediterranean. First gazetted as a game reserve in 1926, it is Uganda’s largest and oldest conservation area, hosting 76 species of mammals and 451 birds. This tour will give you an unforgettable tour.
- Hike to the top of the Murchison falls and see the River Nile force its way through a gorge only 8 meters wide
- 3-hour boat ride on River Nile to the base of the falls along the Victoria Nile
- Game viewing drives in which you will the members of the big five and other wildlife
- Optional Rhino tracking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
|Murchison Falls National Park||Shoebill Island||2 Nights||DBB|
Day 1: Kampala to Murchison Falls National Park
Guest will be picked up at their accommodation after breakfast at 8.00am and drive to Murchison Falls National Park via Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary where rhinos that got wiped out in the Ugandan wild are being bred before re-introduction back in the national parks. When you arrive at the Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary, a guide and armed rangers will take you on either a walking/by vehicle safari to look for the rhinos and around 12h00 to 13h00 enjoying a bush picnic lunch in the sanctuary’s grounds. After lunch, guest will drive to Murchison Falls National Park).
Overnight: Shoebill Island
Distance: 227 km
Time: 5h 40m
Murchison Falls National Park
Guest will wake up early at 6.00am and go on a Morning game drive for a chance to view the magnificent daybreak from across the open savannah, birds and dotted woodland as well as reverine vegetation along the Nile. Guest will see animals like lions, buffalo, elephant, giraffes, antelope and a lot more. Guest will be back around 10-11am, to have breakfast. Guest will relax around the lodge until lunch hour and go for the boat launch to the bottom of the powerful Murchison Falls. This 3-hour boat cruise climaxes at the edge of the rift valley escarpment at which point you will get off the boat and trek to the top of the falls (wear sports shoes while on the boat for ease of trekking to the top). Having worked up a sweat, once at the top, get bathed in the misty spray that the Nile creates as it forces itself into the 7-metre cleft to create the famous Murchison Falls. Guest will Your go back to the campsite for dinner.
Overnight: Shoebill Island
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park to Kampala
This is the last day of your tour. Guest will have breakfast and drive back to Kampala with a lunch stop in Masindi. You should arrive back in Kampala in the early evening and continue to Entebbe International Airport. You are dropped off at the airport in time for you to check-in for your departure home
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.