- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Accommodated
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 days Safari takes you to Swakopmund Activity, the coastal city in Namibia, its sandy beaches face the Atlantic Ocean. Established by German colonists in 1892, the city’s colonial landmarks include the Swakopmund Lighthouse and the Mole, an old sea wall. Next to the lighthouse, the Swakopmund Museum documents Namibian history. Inland, the elegant Swakopmund Railway Station, now a hotel, also dates to the colonial era.
- Established by German colonists in 1892, the city’s colonial landmarks include the Swakopmund Lighthouse and the Mole, an old sea wall.
- Next to the lighthouse, the Swakopmund Museum documents Namibian history.
- Accommodation: Orange House
- Destination: Swakopmund
- Basis: FB
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windhoek to Swakopmund
Time/ Distance: 3 hr 22 min (351.8 km)
You will depart to Swakopmund early morning at around 09:00 am from Windhoek to the coastal side of Namibia. It’s about 3 hours’ drive to Swakopmund. Once clients have arrived, they will get lunch and after quad biking and Sandboard activity which is about a 2-hour drive. After the act, Other optional activities can be Skydiving, Sandwich habour, kayaking, desert tour. There are a lot of activities that clients can do in Swakopmund.
Overnight & Dinner at Orange House
Day 2: Swakopmund
You will grab an early breakfast and start with Swakopmund City Tourthat’s Better known as Namibia’s playground, this idyllic town is wedged between the sweltering Namib Desert and the cold Atlantic Ocean. This desert town is a rhapsody of adventure, fun, exploration, and relaxation. Graced with many beautiful, old buildings in a colonial, Bavarian style, the best way to experience this small town is on foot and After the City, tour clients will also go to the Museum and from there Depart back to Windhoek accommodation/ Airport.
- Dune drive
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Airport Transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Accommodation, Breakfast, and Dinner clients (as per itinerary)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.