- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 days Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to Sossusvlei Safari where you will be camping: Sossusvlei is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem, or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
- This 2 Days Sossusvlei safari takes you to Sossusvlei to explore the fascinating Namib desert.
- A short break to the famous Sossusvlei Dunes area of Namibia to experience the wide-open spaces of the Namib desert and dunes in this beautiful African country.
- Accommodation: Sesriem Oshana Campsite
- Destination: Sossusvlei
- Basis: D, B&B
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windheok to Sossuvlei
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 55 min (277.3 km)
You will depart from Windhoek to Sossusvlei early in the morning. The collection time is between 08:00 and 08:30 from anywhere within Windhoek. Windhoek is surrounded by mountains and we pass first over the Eros Mountains and then over the Khomas Hochland Range. As we come through the mountains we drop down from the central Namibian plateau to grassy desert savannah.
Dinner & Overnight at Sesriem Oshana Campsite
Day 2: Back To Windhoek
You will wake up early morning and they can do the dune drive visit the Elim dune. After that activity, you will be transferred back to Windhoek.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.