- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2-day safari takes clients to Okonjima lodge. Where clients can experience the wildlife of animals such as cheetahs and Leopards. These 2 days safari allows clients to do different types of activities such as game drives on the lodge cheetah feeding and tracking. Clients can spot the many nocturnal game species they wouldn’t normally see during the day.
- The family-run Okonjima Lodge rests at the foot of the sandstone Omboroko Mountains amidst acacia thornveld in a malaria-free area.
- It is halfway between Namibia’s capital city, Windhoek, and the Etosha National Park – only a two-and-a-half-hour drive or a brief flight into the reserve’s private airstrip.
- Accommodation: Okonjima lodge
- Destination: Okonjima Cheetah And Leopard Tour
- Basis: D, B&B
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Okonjima Nature Reserve
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 14 min (219.8 km)
You will be picked up from the accommodation and are taken to Okanjima Lodge. Once you will arrive at the lodge they set up a campsite since it's a camping safari. Okonjima is situated halfway between Namibia’s capital, Windhoek, and the Etosha National Park (a two and a half-hour drive from either point), its central location makes it ideally suited as a base from which to undertake excursions to other Namibian regions, or as the perfect break on the way to or from Etosha. Afternoon game drives around the Lodge to view wild animals.
Dinner & Overnight at Okanjima Lodge
Day 2: Okonjima Nature Reserve
Early morning clients wake up very early to do the Bushmen walk activity with the San and then depart back to Windhoek.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.