- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Day Tour
Duration of Tour: 1 Day (Half Day)
This 1 Day (Half Day) Carnivore Feeding Tour includes the opportunity for clients to see baboons, caracals, lions, cheetahs, wild dogs, and leopards in their Natural Habitat. This tour starts at 08h30 and departs to Naankuse for the activity at 10h00. Watch them being fed by experienced guides and listen to their stories. The scenic route that takes you to our magnificent carnivores lends the opportunity to spot some of the free-roaming reserve animals. This is not just a great way to learn about these amazing animals, it is also a unique up-the-close photographic opportunity.
- Travel an hour outside Windhoek to N/a'ankuse Lodge for a carnivore feeding tour.
- Watch guides feed the animals and get the opportunity to photograph these magnificent animals up close.
- Carnivore feeding tour with ambassador animals.
Itinerary (Day by Day):
This half-day Carnivore Feeding tour at N/a'ankuse Wildlife Sanctuary includes the opportunity to see baboons, caracals, lions, cheetahs, wild dogs, and leopards. These animals are known as "ambassador animals", which means they are unable to be released back into the wild for different reasons. This half-day tour allows you to watch as the animals are being fed by the experienced guides as well as a chance to get some spectacular photos of these majestic animals. It is followed by a scenic drive that provides a good chance of spotting some of the other wildlife on the reserve. This is not just a great way to learn about these amazing animals and how they behave in the wild, but it is also a great up-close photo opportunity.
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Mineral water for clients
- Meals for guests as per itinerary
- Park entry/Game Drive/Activity fees as per itinerary
How to book and how to pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.