- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Lodging
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
We present to you our 3 Days Fish River Canyon Safari, Fish River Canyon is located in the south of Namibia. You will enjoy hiking and game drive in the beautiful place. Explore Fish River Canyon and discover the best time and places to visit. Nowhere else in Africa will you find anything quite like this! Whether you’re getting a taste of the sheer scale and beauty of the place from one of the lookouts, or hiking, you will immerse yourself in its multifaceted charm. All meals will be prepared by our tour- guide and we will provide all camping equipment including tents, pillows, sleeping bags, and all utensils. So all you need is your luggage and we are good to go.
- Safari in Fish River Canyon
- Visiting Africa's largest canyon
- The breath-taking landscape of the park
|Fish River Canyon||Hobas Camp||2 Nights||DBB|
Day 1-2: Canyon Lodge
You will be camping at Canyon Lodge Gondwana Collection Namibia. Canyon Lodge Gondwana Collection Namibia offers a unique and private desert location in Gondwana Cañyon Park adjacent to the Fish River Canyon with beautiful sunsets and spectacular landscapes. Canyon Lodge Gondwana Collection Namibia has a traditional country-feel in an old farmhouse-setting offering fresh farm produce. The included activities will be hiking trails and game drives. Optional activities are scenic flights over Fish River Canyon and scenic drives.
Day 3: Departure
After Breakfast the guest will be on their way back to Windhoek.
- Dune drive
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Airport Transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Accommodation, Breakfast and Dinner clients (as per itinerary)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.