- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Budget/Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
This 2 night / 3 days bush break takes you to the Chunga area in the central part of the vast Kafue National Park. It’s only a 4 hours’ drive away from Lusaka and you are in the pristine wilderness. Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs and even Wild Dogs can be seen here not to forget the big herbivores, like Elephants and Buffaloes.
- On this 3 Days camping Wildlife Safari, you can expect to enjoy yourself with Game Drives in Etosha National Park.
- On the game drives clients will be able to see animals like Elephants, Hippo, Giraffe, and Lions.
- Enjoy the wonderful view of the tall necks of Giraffes slowly moving in front of the red shimmer of the setting sun.
|Kafue National Park||Kasabushi Camp||2 Nights||DBB|
Day 1: Lusaka To Kafue National Park
Accommodation: Kasabushi Camp
Guest will be picked up their accommodation, and have briefing on the tour and start the safari to the central part of the Kafue which is set in the heart of western Zambia, Kafue National Park is the country’s biggest and oldest National Park. Three rivers form the lifeblood of the reserve namely the Lufupa, Lunga and Kafue rivers with the annual summer flood of the Lufupa creating an impressive floodplain delta. The floodplains, rivers, and woodlands support an impressive array of animal and birdlife and several private lodges make this remarkable reserve easier to visit. Visitors can look forward to catching a glimpse of the hippos swimming in the waters of Lake Itezhi-Tezhi, viewing abundant birdlife and a variety of game on the northern Busanga Plains such as zebras and lions; and in the more remote southern Nanzhila Plains antelopes and elephants can be spotted. We register with the parks authority and do a game drive until we reach the camp. When setting up camp we might ask you to give us a hand. Camping at Kasabushi Campsite.
Day 2: Kafue National Park
Accommodation: Kasabushi Camp
This Morning Guest will go on early Game drive and return for lunch and in the afternoon go on a walk. Animals that are found in this area include Sable, Roan, Lion, Cheetah and Leopard to mention but a few. Camping at Kasabushi.
Day 3: Kafue National Park to Lusaka
This is the last day of tour and the guest will just have breakfast and be transferred back to Lusaka at their accommodation. You could arrange to visit Tribal Textiles and other shops on the way to the airport, to pick up a few locally made gifts and memorabilia.
Overnight: Kasabushi Camp
Kasabushi Camp is a Bush Camp in the wild zone of the Central Kafue National Park. It began with a superb campsite that opened in April 2014 and the main bush camp will consist of 4 en-suite tents with all the creature comforts of a lodge on a full-board basis.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- All drinks
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.