- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Discover Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area on a 3-day safari from Arusha that combines two of Tanzania’s top game reserves. Camping is a cost-effective alternative to lodge accommodations, and sleeping outside means waking to a chorus of animal and bird calls in Serengeti and Ngorongoro. From lunch by a hippo pool to sunrise game drives, you’ll experience the two parks’ remarkable scenery and diverse wildlife.
- Use provided camping gear for a classic safari experience
- Included meals ensure no additional costs
Combine two top parks with park fees included
|Seronera||Seronera Campsite||2 Nights||FB|
Day 1: Arusha To Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation location in Arusha at exactly 8 am for a 5hours drive to Serengeti. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest –migration, pride of lions, and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs, and leopards. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes and gazelles.
Overnight: Seronera Campsite
Distance: 235.5 km Time: 4 hr 20 min
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning game drive. Break for your picnic lunch Leave Serengeti for Ngorongoro with an optional stopover at Olduvai Gorge, a river canyon cut 100 meters deep through the volcanic soil of the Serengeti plains.
Overnight: Seronera Campsite
Day 3: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After Breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater with your picnic lunch for a full day of tracking game in the crater floor. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big five in one day. Break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site on the crater floor. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha.
Distance: 213.3 km
Time: 4 hr 21 min
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Iterms not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.