18 Day Wildlife, Landscapes, and Cultural Safari is designed to visit the main highlights that Namibia has to offer in Africa. In just 18 days and 17 nights, we would never be able to fit in everything you wanted to see but you will see the most important attractions throughout Namibia. You will spend time amongst the ancient dunes in Sossusvlei, Damaraland and from there go back in time with the coastal time of Swakopmund. Twyfelfontein, Opuwa, and great waterfalls at Ruacana. Experience the vast landscapes of Otjiwarongo and exceptional game viewing at the world-famous Etosha National Park.
- Start your day with an adventure on this small-group hike through the Daan Viljoen Game Reserve.
- This tour departs from Windhoek.
- Return to Windhoek/Hosea kutako International Airport.
- Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 24 Travelers per group.
- 2 to 3 Double Cab 4×4/ SUV.
- This tour includes park entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off.