A standout amidst lodges and hotels in Gaborone, Cresta Lodge Gaborone offers stylish accommodation, decadent cuisine, convenient facilities, and renowned hospitality. Situated just 2km from the city centre, 17km from the Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, and only 3km from the Tlokweng Border Post, Cresta Lodge Gaborone boasts a convenient location. The establishment is set on five acres of manicured land in the heart of Gaborone, providing a tranquil and picturesque setting ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike.
In terms of accommodation, the hotel houses 156 well-appointed rooms and suites for guests to choose from. In-room amenities include Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-bar fridges and digital safes. The natural, warm colour palette offers a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, providing restful respite from a busy day of meetings or adventures.
How To Book Tour on Enrico Safaris
Step 1: Select the tour you are interested in.
Step 2: After going through the tour and you like the tour, select/insert the number of adults & children.
Step 3: Check Availability, select date and press Book.
Step 4: You will be forwarded to the booking form-Please make sure on the booking form that the quantity of the adults and child is correct.
Step 5: Scroll down below and then you need to fill in your Personal information and emergency contact details. Then select Comfirm Booking.
Step 6: Then you will get a confirmation on the screen and the same confirmation will be emailed to you.
Step 7: Within a short while proforma Invoice will be forwarded to you by our Senior tour consulant and you will need to make a Confirmation payment of 20% and remaining 80% should be paid 30 days before the tour.