Tanzania is a country bursting with wildlife and varied landscapes – the ultimate East African safari destination. No matter how many times you visit, you are guaranteed to experience something new.
1. The Serengeti is undoubtedly one of the best-known safari spots on the planet. Here you can witness the dramatic annual spectacle of the Great Migration, as a million wildebeest and zebra cross the plains.
2. Head to the great open plains of the Ngorongoro Crater for spectacular Big Five game viewing.
3. Trek chimpanzees along in jungle mountains of Western Tanzania – the best place in Africa.
4. Combine a safari with a paradise beach break on Zanzibar’s tropical islands.
5. The snowy peak of Mount Kilimanjaro in the north beckons keen climbers.
6. Our Tanzania specialists have spent months travelling extensively across the country. We’re here to design a custom-made trip and connect you with the best guides and experiences.
Tours Featuring this Destination
Look through our website for inspiration, then call our Travel Consultants
We'll listen to your wish-list and use our knowledge to design a unique itinerary
We'll keep on refining until we've created your perfect personalised holiday
I booked the 3 hour game drive through Isabella from Safari World Tours, this was a fun and exciting drive and I could see animals from a close range.
Game Drive at Okapuka
In late September we traveled with 6 friends around your lovely African country Botswana. The accommodations were great and the cars very comfortable.
Thank you for everything
Great short day tour on a Carnivore feeding tour this was a same day booking but surely I manged to have my tour. Best Gamedrive and Carnivore feeding tour.
We just returned to US. From Namibia with a group of 15 people using Safari World Tours. This was a wonderful tour operator to work with as they have incredibly
6 Days Tour of Namibia
Well organized, pick up on time, several species observed, nice and well versed guides, worth to be booked
Worth to go there
Booked a transfer from Windhoek to Sossuvlei for my Family with Safari World Tours. They dropped off my Family on time with a Mini Bus.