- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Luxury/Honeymoon Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
This tour is the perfect itinerary for those who are Newlyweds and want to enjoy active days getting close to nature and seeing wildlife. Our Service is almost invariably personable, and you’ll be made to feel at home wherever you go. Many lodges have magnificent settings and are ideal for a romantic holiday. But there are also romantic touches. Sundowner drinks while watching the deep-red African sunset, candlelit dinners in the bush, or listening to the birds serenading a new day at dawn.
- Start and end in Arusha!
- These tours include the Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater has been designed to offer you a short but intense Tanzanian Northern Circuit safari experience, for a shorter and time-constrained period of 3 days / 3 nights.
- You will experience the excitement of game viewing in three of the most spectacular national game parks in Tanzania.
- 3 Days Tanzania Luxury Lodge Safari includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals, transport.
|Nimali Tarangire||Tarangire National Park||FB||1 Night|
|Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp||Ngorongoro Crater||FB||2 Nights|
Day 1: Arusha To Tarangire National Park (Distance: 118 KM Approximately)
In the morning after breakfast (around 7:30 AM) your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Tarangire National Park, and by 10:00 AM you will already be on your first safari!
In this park, you have the chance to see lots of wild Tanzanian animals (lions, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, etc.), but above all else, it is famous for its astonishing number of elephants, who typically tend to stay close to their drinking source, the Tarangire River.
At lunchtime, you will be provided a meal, after which the safari will continue with the game drive services. In the evening you will be transferred to the hotel.
Overnight: Nimali Tarangire
Distance: 118 KM (approximately)
Time: 2 hr 56 min
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Ngorongoro crater (Distance: 175.2 KM)
After breakfast, you'll depart for Ngorongoro Crater; sometimes considered as the 8th Wonder of the World.
Home to over 120 species of mammal including the fabled Big Five, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area is one of the most sought-after safari destinations in the world. It's a particularly good place to see the endangered black rhinoceros enjoying a lonely meal out on the grass plains, as well as a place to see large numbers of hippopotamus enjoying the cool water.
From the comfort of your open-top vehicle, you'll be able to observe and photograph some of Africa's most recognizable faces. The crater is home to a large number of predators including lions, leopards, cheetahs, jackals, and hyenas, as well as a large population of wildebeest, zebras, antelope, cape buffalo, and more. It is truly one of Africa's premier safari destinations.
After the thrills and excitement of the day, you will have a picnic lunch and the rest of the afternoon will be devoted to more wildlife watching.
After your day's drive is done, you'll retire to your accommodation for the evening.
Overnight: Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
Distance: 175.2 KM (approximately)
Time : 3 hr 50m
Day 3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Arusha Back (174 km approximately)
This day marks the final of our program 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari. After breakfast, you will back to Arusha. After lunch, our guide will drop you at the airport for your departure.
Distance: 118 KM
Time : 3 hr 15 min
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.