- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
The Serengeti is a land raw and wild, yet comfortable and sophisticated. Crisp, soft linen four-poster beds? You got it. A personal viewing deck to watch wildlife wander past? Sure thing. Five-star meals served under a million stars? This is your place. A head full of fresh safari memories needs a soft bed for the night. All of our accommodations are luxurious, eco-friendly, and provide a true Serengeti experience. We love to help you find your home away from home.
- Ample opportunities to spot wildlife during multiple game drives
- A great choice for exploring in a short amount of time without feeling rushed
- Indulge yourself with great game drives, spa treatments, a cocktail bar with the best possible views, a gourmet food experience as well as many excursions options, and more.
|Tanzania Bush Camps Central Serengeti||2 Nights||FB|
Day 1: Moshi to Seronera (394.7 km)
Accommodation: Tanzania Bush Camps Central Serengeti, Seronera / Similar
Guest will be picked up from the airport and depart to the Serengeti on arrival. The Seronera region, in the central Serengeti, is set directly on the Great Migration route and offers excellent viewing of this incredible annual phenomenon, when countless wildebeest flood across the plains. Arriving at Serengeti and guests will go on a game drive to the camp.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Included Activities: Afternoon Game Drive
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
This morning, enjoy a cup of hot coffee or tea overlooking the Serengeti plains before heading out on a morning safari drive, spend your days exploring the rolling grasslands, seeking out the Big 5 and other abundant wildlife, returning to camp each evening in time to salute the setting sun over beer.
Overnight: Tanzania Bush Camps Central Serengeti
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Moshi
This is the last day of your 3 days Tanzania safari. After breakfast you will have a game drive thereafter in the late afternoon you will drive back to Moshi.
Distance: 449 km
Time: approximately 10h 43m
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcohol Drinks
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.