- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Luxury/Honeymoon Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Explore Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda's largest national park, home to incredible wildlife. This is one of the best visited national parks in Uganda. Visit the Magical Murchison Falls, one of the loveliest waterfalls along the Nile. The park is named after these dramatic falls that are formed at a point where the Nile Waters force themselves through a 5-meter gorge. The park hosts a wide array of wildlife including giraffes, elephants, buffaloes, crocodiles, hippos, lions, and more.
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Track the mountain gorilla tracking and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
Murchison Falls National Park
Fort Murchison Lodge
Day 1: Kampala to Bwindi National Park
Accommodation: Fort Murchison Lodge
Guest will be picked up at their accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala or at the airport and drive to Bwindi National Park. The drive to Uganda will go through Rwanda’s northern town of Ruhengeri his drive will take you approx 4-5 hours. Guest will then cross over into Uganda via Cyanika or Katuna border post. Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is in southwestern Uganda, the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is said to be Africa’s oldest rainforest. It is world-renowned for its excellent gorilla-sighting opportunities. The rugged landscape features dense jungle, cascading waterfalls, sparkling mountain streams, deep valleys, and steep ridges. Upon arrival, guests will go on hiking.
Morning Game Drive And Afternoon Boat Safari
Accommodation: Fort Murchison Lodge
Wake up before dawn and have breakfast! Go for a guided game drive in the northern circuit of the park. This drive will reward you with many wild animals such as leopards, hyenas, lions, jackals, elephants, buffaloes, Uganda Kob, and many more. You will then return for lunch. In the afternoon go for an interesting boat cruise along the Nile. The cruise is rewarding with sightings of animals that come to the river banks to cool off themselves. These include hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, crocodiles, plenty of birds, and many others. The cruise takes you to the bottom of the falls and it provides an opportunity for you to view the Murchison Falls from a different angle. If you love hiking, get off the boat for a nature walk to the top of the falls.
Day 3: Transfer Back To Kampala
After breakfast, embark on a return trip! You can choose to go for chimpanzee tracking in the Budongo Forest or go for a morning game drive! You will reach Kampala in the evening.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.