- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Lodging Tour
DURATION OF TOUR: 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
This 3 days trip will allow you to see wild animals. You will overnight at Mfuwe Lodge – which is famous for it’s mango eating elephants who come to eat the fruit from the mango trees every November. Mfuwe has 18 luxury thatched chalets with private decking overlooking an oxbow lagoon. You’re in one of the world’s top spots to see leopard. Other species include buffalo, elephant, Thornicroft’s giraffe, wildebeest and wild dog. Enjoy game drives and walks with experienced guides, there’s even a bush spa. Mfuwe… untouched, unspoilt and unforgettable! Open all year.
- Experience an untouched wilderness, extensive wildlife, as well as stunning birdlife, and capture the true feeling of Africa
- In this short safari in South Luangwa National Park, Zambia. The park contains over 100 species of mammals, including lions, leopards, buffaloes, Thornicroft giraffes, Cookson wildebeests, zebras, elephants, and hippos.
- The Kiboko Experience Safaris have been set up to give you the opportunity to compose the personalized safari you want and which suits your travel expectations and budget.
|South Luangwa National Park key||Mfuwe Lodge||2 Nights||D, B&B|
Day 1: Mfuwe Airport to South Luangwa National Park (39.3 km)
Accommodation: Mfuwe Lodge
Guest will be picked up at Mfuwe airport by a driver from Mfuwe Lodge and drive for 25 minutes through the local village, over the Luangwa Bridge and into the park. You will see wildlife as soon as you near the bridge so be sure to keep your binoculars handy! Mfuwe is a charming and unique lodge situated in the South Luangwa National Park. the northern and southern Luangwa National Parks contain some of the most breath-taking and untouched wilderness in Africa. As a result of this and the parks’ successful anti-poaching campaigns, the area has developed into a world-renowned wildlife haven. The South Luangwa National Park is renowned for its walking safari, which allows visitors to view elephant, hippo and even lion close-up under the supervision of professional and knowledgeable armed guides.
Day 2: South Luangwa National Park
Accommodation: Mfuwe Lodge
This Morning Guest will have breakfast and go on a Game drive and will be back before lunch and in the afternoon go on a walk. Wildlife includes hippos, crocodiles,s and over 400 species of birds, elephants and large herds of buffalo. Thornicroft’s giraffe and Cookson’s wildebeest can be spotted plus healthy populations of wild dogs.
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park to Mfuwe Airport (39.3 km)
This is the last day of the tour and the guest will just have breakfast and be transferred back to Mfuwe airport at a time to be confirmed. You could arrange to visit Tribal Textiles and other shops on the way to the airport, to pick up a few locally made gifts and memorabilia.
Overnight: Mfuwe Lodge
A unique lodge situated in the South Luangwa National Park with 18 luxury en-suite thatched chalets, each with a private decking area that overlooks a lagoon that attracts abundant wildlife. Overlooking a beautiful oxbow lagoon in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park, our lodge provides the visitor with a special glimpse of Africa as she was – untouched, unspoiled, and unforgettable.
Accommodation comprises 18 guest chalets, each with its own private deck. Game drives and walks are conducted by an experienced and knowledgeable team of guides. The lodge also boasts a Bush Spa where a range of relaxing and healing African therapies are provided.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- All drinks
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.