- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Lodging Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Explore one of the world’s largest game reserves - Kruger National Park in South Africa. Enjoy discovering half of the world’s remaining white rhinos, along with a substantial population of buffaloes, elephants, black rhinos, leopards, and cheetah. African wild dogs, giraffes, and one of the few viable lion populations in southern Africa.
Here you will also get the opportunity to sight 160 mammal and 500 bird species, Big Five, baboons, warthogs, hyenas, many small predators as well as a dozen of antelope species.
- Opportunity to appreciate the beauty, mystique, and highlights of Cape Town renowned for delectable wines, wildlife safaris, stunning natural landscapes, history, culture, and outdoor adventure activities.
- 2 nights stay in a Luxury Safari Lodge in Kruger National Park including accommodations, meals, and three Big Five game drives with an expert guide.
Kruger National Park
Tamboti River Lodge
Day 1: Cape Town - Johannesburg – Kruger National Park
Accommodation: Tamboti River Lodge
Duration: 10 hours
Welcome to South Africa. Get picked from your accommodation in Cape Town City Hotels in the early morning hours to Cape Town Airport Where we will catch the earliest flight to Johannesburg departing at 6.00 am.
On arrival at Kruger National Park check-in at your luxury lodge and enjoy a lavish high tea that’s ready and waiting for you, before you start your first mid-afternoon Big Five game drive in Kruger national park along with your expert safari driver in an open roof vehicle. Get really close to African elephants, Cape buffaloes, lions, leopards, and rhinos, all of which roam freely in the park.
Return to your luxury lodge on time for your dinner at lodge and spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at your lodge.
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Accommodation: Tamboti River Lodge
Enjoy an early morning cup of tea or a coffee before you start your second Big Five game drive at sunrise. Have your cameras ready as early morning Big Five game drive is considered as the best time for spotting the predators of the Kruger national park for they visit water bodies in the park after nighttime hunting. You will also see Kruger’s rare birdlife, zebras, and wildebeest roam freely in open.
Return to your lodge for a late breakfast and enjoy free time till lunch. After a sumptuous lunch head back into the park for your third and final Big Five game drive along with your expert driver.
Enjoy a leisurely Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 3: Kruger National Park - Hazy View - Johannesburg Airport - Cape Town Airport
We finally Say goodbye to Bush life and start making our way to Johannesburg Airport from Kruger National Park. We will depart around 8.00 am after a hearty breakfast at the hotel and head to Johannesburg airport. On our way, we will stop for some lunch before catching our flight around 6 pm back to Cape Town.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.