- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
On this 2 Days camping Wildlife Safari clients can expect to enjoy themself with Game Drives in Etosha National Park on the game drives clients will be able to see animals like Elephants, Hippo, Giraffe, and Lions. Enjoy the wonderful view of the tall necks of Giraffes slowly moving in front of the red shimmer of the setting sun. All meals will be prepared by our tour guide and we will provide all camping equipment including tents, pillows, sleeping bags, and all utensils. So all you need is your luggage and we are good to go!!
- This 2 Days Sossusvlei safari takes you to Sossusvlei to explore the fascinating Namib desert.
- A short break to the famous Sossusvlei Dunes area of Namibia to experience the wide-open spaces of the Namib desert and dunes in this beautiful African country.
- Accommodation: Okonjima lodge
- Destination: Etosha Safari Namibia
- Basis: DBB
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windheok To Etosha National Park
Time/ Distance: 3 hr 49 min (414.6 km)
You will depart from Windhoek to Etosha National Park which is about 4 hours drive. The park’s main characteristic is a salt pan so large it can be seen from space. Yet there is abundant wildlife that congregates around the waterholes, giving you almost guaranteed game sightings. At the same time, Etosha National Park is one of the most accessible game reserves in Namibia and Southern Africa. Clients overnight at Okaukuejo. The concentration of big games around the waterholes makes game viewing incredibly rewarding. You might not even have to leave your rest camp to see lions, elephants, rhino, and any number of antelope and zebra quenching their thirst.
Dinner & Overnight at Etosha Safari Lodge
Day 2: Etosha National Park
You will wake up early morning and they have breakfast after clients depart early morning for a morning game drive. After the game drive clients are transferred back to Windhoek.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.