- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Lodging
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2-day safari takes you from Namibia’s capital city to the coastal town of Swakopmund. A German colonial town, it features a lighthouse, museum, and an elegant hotel that once served as a railroad station. The safari includes camel riding, quad biking, sandboarding, and an optional city tour. You can also go skydiving or kayaking for an additional fee.
- Established by German colonists in 1892, the city’s colonial landmarks include the Swakopmund Lighthouse and the Mole, an old sea wall.
- Next to the lighthouse, the Swakopmund Museum documents Namibian history.
- Accommodation: Orange House
- Destination: Swakopmund
- Basis: FB
- Duration: 1 Night
DAY 1: Swakopmund
Time/ Distance: 3 hr 22 min (351.8 km)
You will have a short City tour in Swakopmund and then visit the Swakopmund Aquarium and then the Museum before booking in the Guesthouse.
Overnight & Dinner at Orange House
DAY 2: Back to Windhoek for Departure
On Day-2 before departure, you will be taken to Desert Explorers to have their day activity which includes the Quadbike & Sandboarding combo. You are expected to depart at 13h00 and arrive in Windhoek by 17h30.
- Dune drive
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Airport Transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Accommodation, Breakfast, and Dinner clients (as per itinerary)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.