- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to the Sossusvlei Safari tour where you will be camping: Sossusvlei is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem, or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
- This 2- Day Spitzkoppe camping safari is for 2 days and 1 night.
- This starts from Windhoek in Namibia to Spitzkoppe and Ends in Windhoek, this is a comfort tour that brings you spectacular viewing.
- This safari will be an unforgettable moment for you and your loved ones.
- Accommodation: Spitzkoppe Campsites
- Destination: Spitzkoppe
- Basis: Camping
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Spitzkoppe Campsites, Spitzkoppe
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 55 min (277.3 km)
You will be transferred from their accommodation and you will depart to Spitzkoppe which is in Usakos its approximately 3 hours drive from Windhoek. Once you have arrived at Spitzkoppe you will set up camp. Once the campsite is done clients star gaze up in the sky.
Overnight & Dinner at Spitzkoppe Campsites
Day 2: Clients depart back to Windhoek After activities
You will wake up early and to a hiking trail around the rocks, you can climb up a steep area to the bushman’s paradise and afterward a flat walking surface with sand and rock. You can do other Meals: Breakfast Included Activities: Morning hiking trial Excluded Optional activities such as walking trails and birding. The rock painting sites at Spitzkoppe contain some motives that are closely associated with rain-making rituals. In Namibia, the archaeological evidence of rain making relates to entire landscapes, such as the Spitzkoppe, rather than to individually painted rock shelters. Afterward, you are transferred back to Windhoek.
- Transfers from accommodation
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- Accommodation, Breakfast and Dinner clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Vehicle/ Fuel
- All expenses of personal
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.