- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to Etosha National Park where you will be camping and have Game drives. Being one of Southern Africa’s most popular wildlife parks, Etosha National Park caters to all kinds of safari lovers. Having a particularly dry climate – the concentration of big game around the waterholes makes game viewing incredibly rewarding. You might not even have to leave your rest camp to see lions, elephants, rhino, and any number of antelope and zebra quenching their thirst.
- This 2-days safari is a breakaway for the weekend to one of the greatest wildlife viewing venues - the Etosha National Park.
- Abundant wildlife congregates around the waterholes, allowing for superb game viewing opportunities of such animals as lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, wildebeest, cheetah, hyena, mountain and plains zebra, springbok, kudu, gemsbok, and eland.
- Accommodation: Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia
- Destination: Etosha South
- Basis: Camping
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windhoek to Etosha
You will depart from Windhoek to Etosha National Park which is about 4 hours drive. The park’s main characteristic is a salt pan so large it can be seen from space. Yet there is abundant wildlife that congregates around the waterholes, giving you almost guaranteed game sightings. At the same time, Etosha National Park is one of the most accessible game reserves in Namibia and Southern Africa. Clients overnight at Okaukuejo. The concentration of big games around the waterholes makes game viewing incredibly rewarding. You might not even have to leave your rest camp to see lions, elephants, rhino, and any number of antelope and zebra quenching their thirst.
Overnight & Dinner at Etosha Safari Camp
Day 2: Departure
You will wake up early morning and they have breakfast after that you will depart early morning for a morning game drive. After the game drive clients are transferred back to Windhoek.
- Transfers from accommodation
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- Accommodation, Breakfast, and Dinner clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Vehicle/ Fuel
- All expenses of personal
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.