- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to the Sossusvlei Safari tour where you will be camping: Sossusvlei is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem, or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
- A short break to the famous Sossusvlei Dunes area of Namibia to experience the wide-open spaces of the Namib desert and dunes in this beautiful African country.
- An excellent value for price on Safari to Namibia.
- Accommodation: Sesriem Campsite
- Destination: Sossusvlei
- Basis: FB
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Time/ Distance: 4 hr 45 min (364.8 km)
You will depart in the morning from Windhoek and depart to the Sossusvlei area. along with your way you will stop in the next town, Rehoboth where they will get to buy snacks and lunch packs for the road as they will have a stop around 12h30 by a rest camp for lunch and then proceed on their journey. The drive reveals the transition from Kalahari thornveld to the true desert of the Namib; Lilyveld, a valley 30km north of Maltahöhe, springs into bloom for about a week after good rains; Duiwiseb Castle is an interesting diversion 70km south-west of Maltahöhe.
After arrival, you will have leisure time before going on a Sundowner drive to Elim dune around 17h30 or 18h00.
Overnight & Dinner at Sesriem Campsite
Day 2: Sossusvlei
You will wake up and have breakfast before going into the park for Sossuvlei Excursion which includes Dune 45, Deadvlei, Hiddenvlei, and Big Daddy. The tour guide will have regular stops to let you will take pictures and have some exposure to the Dunes. You will be back around lunchtime and will depart back to Windhoek.
- Vehicle /Fuel
- Airport transfers
- Qualified professional Driver/guide
- Accommodation & Meals for the clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- All expenses of personal nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
How to book and how to pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.