- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to Sossusvlei Safari Tour where you will be camping: Sossusvlei which is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem, or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
- Travel to Sossusvlei for a 2-day camping safari and dunes excursion.
- Camp in the desert so you can reach the dunes by sunrise.
- Photograph famous “Dune 45” and “Big Daddy”.
- Accommodation: Namib Desert Lodge Gondwana Collection Namibia
- Destination: Sossusvlei
- Basis: D, B&B
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windheok to Sossuvlei
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 55 min (277.3 km)
You will be picked up at 09h00 and depart to Sossusvlei, along the way they will pass by Rehoboth where they will refill some water and clients can buy their lunch there.
Day 2: Back to Windheok
You will depart to Dune 45 where they will see the Sunrise on the dunes and then continue with the Sossuvlei Excursion which includes the Deadvlei, Dune 45, Big Daddy, Sesriem Canyon. Around 12h00 you will depart to Windhoek and the estimated time of drop off is 17h30.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.