- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Duration of Tour: 2 Days / 1 Night
Join us on an exceptional expedition where we discover the lifestyles and traditions of Namibia’s oldest cultural group the San Tribe. This 2-days safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San Bushman and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as we witness their daily lives and activities.
- Cultural tour of San indigenous village.
- Surrounded by the astounding beauty of the vast Kalahari, this unique tour immerses visitors in the fascinating cultures of Namibia, so that in just two days you will leave with unforgettable memories and wonderful stories that you will tell for years to come.
- Accommodation: Uakii Eco Guesthouse
- Destination: Gobabis
- Basis: DBB
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Windhoek to Gobabis
Time/ Distance: 2 hr 17 min (212.1 km)
You will be collected at 8h00 from the accommodation in Windhoek and driven to the eastern town of Gobabis, which is the capital of the Omaheke Region. During the tour, you’re educated about the town’s role as a regional economic hub and gain an in-depth understanding of its economic and social structure. En route to Gobabis, we make a quick stop at a convenient station for snacks and refreshments before proceeding to Wilderness Bush Camp.
Overnight & Dinner at Uakii Eco Guesthouse
Day 2: Back to Windhoek for Departure
Enjoy an early morning breakfast with coffee. After bidding farewell to their San hosts, we return to Windhoek where you are dropped off at your accommodation or the International Airport, as per their requirements. Expect to arrive back in Windhoek between 12h00-13h00.
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.