- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Day Tour
Duration of Tour: Half Day
In these 2-2.5 hours you will visit the ancient San tribe and do the activities they do such as tracking in the veldt (bush), fire making traditional San fire sticks, craft making, and hunting in the traditional San way. You will be picked up in the morning to go on a safari to learn ancient San skills. This Half day safari will leave clients with knowledgeable information about the San people and how they survive through their daily techniques.
- Cultural tour of San indigenous village.
- Go for a bushwalk or game drive.
- The earliest hunter-gatherers in southern Africa were the San people.
- The San were also known as 'Bushmen', a term used by the European Colonists that is now considered derogatory.
Itinerary (Day by Day):
This Half Day San Culture Day Safari takes you to a lodge which is N/a’ankuse lodge. Clients are picked up from their accommodation at around 08:30 AM and we drive from Windhoek to N/a’ankuse lodge where you will visit the San tribe village and there you will get to know how they live their lives. This tour starts at 10 am and you will be taught how to make a fire or do different crafts objects, they are
also shown how they dance the San Dance. As soon as you are done with the safari the guide drives the clients back to Windhoek by 13h30.
- Vehicle /Fuel
- 1x Qualified professional driver/guide
- Park entry/Game Drive/Activity fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water for clients
- Meals for guests as per itinerary
How to book and how to pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.