- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Duration of Tour: 1 Day
1 Full day San Tribe Wildlife Carnivore Feeding tour is a great getaway for a client that has a free day to visit the ancient San Tribe and have a Carnivore feeding tour with a game drive. this combo is the best value for money and surely you won’t want to miss this tour. This tour is a Namibia San tribe activity tour near Windhoek the Capital City of Namibia, this experience is the unique culture of the San tribe, the first people of Africa.
- This full-day tour (approx. 8 hours) is a combination of San Culture and Carnivore Feeding.
- Grant yourself the opportunity to actively experience and participate in the San ‘BUSHMEN’ tribe way of life, feed wild carnivores and take as many photographs as you can.
This Tour is a combination of San Culture and Carnivor Feeding Game drive, Once clients depart at 08h30 they will experience the San tribe and you get to learn their way of life, watch how they make their fire, how they hunt animals and get to live their lives. After the San Tribe clients will have a break-time by which they can have Lunch at the Activity Centre and then wait around the pool area (swimming allowed) before the Carnivore Feeding Tour.
On the Carnivore Feeding tour, the clients will be able to witness and watch how lions, cheetahs, leopards, and Wild-dogs are fed by a professional guide. This is a great opportunity to take amazing pictures. At 17h00 Client will be picked up and will depart back to their Accommodations.
- Vehicle /Fuel
- 1x Qualified professional driver/guide
- Park entry/Game Drive/Activity fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water for clients
- Meals for guests as per itinerary
- SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATE: DEPARTS EVERY SATURDAY AT 08h00
- PRIVATE DEPARTURE DATE: (ON REQUEST DEPARTURES ALSO AVAILABLE)
- Minimum Guest: 1 Pax
- Maximum Guest: 14 Pax
- Single Supplement: 20USD / N$ 30
How to book and how to pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.