- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type Tour: Camping
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Date: From Client End
Join us on an exceptional expedition where we discover the lifestyles and traditions of some of Namibia’s oldest cultural groups. This 3-days safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San Bushman and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as we witness their daily lives and activities.
- Engrave your memories in the African soil as you become one with the wild in this nonstop safari adventure in Botswana.
- Enter the country overwhelmed by its majesty and leave with a connection to its authenticity.
- Wake up to the sounds of a serenade by a chirping bird choir and be lead into an encounter with the giants of the wild.
|Central Namibia||Okambara Elephant Lodge||1 Night||FB|
|Gobabis||Uakii Eco Guesthouse||1 Night||FB|
Day 1 - Okambara Elephant Lodge
At OKAMBARA Elephant Lodge elephants, rhinos, giraffes, and lots of different types of antelopes are roaming free. Adventure and recreation for the whole family in the middle of the Namibian bush, only 90km from the Int.Airport. We offer exclusive safaris to observe and photograph games, birds, and landscapes on a 15.000 ha Game Ranch. You can look forward to comfortable accommodation and the splendid fauna and flora of Africa.
Overnight: Okambara Elephant Lodge
Day 2 - Uakii Eco Guesthouse
Uakii Eco-Guesthouse is an intimate 5 bedroom guesthouse situated in one of Gobabis’ best outskirts in a quiet area next to the Gobabis Golf Grounds. Uakii Eco-Guesthouse is only a 5-10 minute walk to the town center of Gobabis. Here you will find all the amenities such as shops, restaurants, garages, fuel stations, ATMs, banking facilities, hospitals, private doctors, and laundry services. Indulge in the contemporary flair and stylish surroundings around Gobabis. We are the best stop-over accommodation for travelers from/to Windhoek, Swakopmund, Botswana, Victoria Falls, and South Africa.
Overnight: Uakii Eco Guesthouse
Day 3 – Departure
The client departs back to the airport.
- Vehicle/ Fuel
- Airport transfers
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- Accommodation & Meals for the Guide/Clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15% & VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- All expenses of personal nature
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.