- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Budget/Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplain, the popular centerpiece of Mikumi, draw frequent comparisons to the more famous Serengeti Plains. Lions survey their grassy kingdom – and the zebra, wildebeest, impala, and buffalo herds that migrate across it – from the flattened tops of termite mounds, or sometimes, during the rains, from perches high in the trees. Giraffes forage in the isolated acacia stands that fringe the Mkata River.
- Swap Gain an overview of Mikumi National Park on this 3-day safari tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
- Optimize your chances of spotting wildlife with a professional guide
- Avoid hidden costs with park fees, meals, and accommodation included
|Mikumi National Park||Mikumi Wildlife Camp||2 Nights||FB|
Day 1: Dar-es-salaam - Mikumi national park (Distance: 303.3 KM approximately)
The morning after breakfast pick up from your hotel or airport in D’Salaam and depart to Mikumi National Park where you will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch proceeds with afternoon game drives in the park a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard, and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.
Dinner and overnight will be at Camp/Lodge.
Distance: 303.3 KM (approximately)
Time : 6 hr
Day 2: Mikumi Game Drive
The morning after breakfast, with packed lunch a full day game drive in the park. Mikumi’s vegetation includes woodland, swamp, and grassland with two water holes, Mkata and Chamgore. Apart from the saddle-bill stork, hammer kop, and malachite kingfisher, you will also find a monitor lizard and a deadly python inhabiting the pools. Dinner and overnight will be at the Camp/Lodge.
Overnight: Mikumi Wildlife Camp
Day 3: Mikumi To Dar-Es-Salaam (Distance: 303.3 Km Approximately)
Early morning after breakfast, game drive en route back to Dar with stop over in Morogoro Town for lunch, where you will arrive in the early afternoon.
Distance: 303.3 KM
Time: 6 hr
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.