- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Budget/Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 4 Days / 3 Nights
This 4 day Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari is starting in Nairobi to Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara National Reserve is the wildlife expedition of a lifetime. The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary and home to a portion of the Great Migration. Lake Nakuru is home to many exotic bird species, and its shores are often filled with thousands of flamingos – turning Lake Nakuru into a pink lake.
- 4-day safari from Nairobi to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Find the Big Five and other African animals on game drives
- Three different accommodation levels to suit your budget
- All-inclusive tour—lodging, entrance fees, meals, and transport
Masai Mara National
Mara Explorers Camp
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel around 8.00 am and depart Nairobi to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley View Point. You arrive in Maasai Mara late afternoon or early evening and then proceed for a game drive. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Overnight: Mara Explorers Camp
Duration: (270.9 km)
Time: 5 hr 6 min
Day 2: Fullday In Maasai Mara
After breakfast, you will leave with a picnic lunch packed for you. You will spend a full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. The game drive will be up to the Mara river returning late evening for meals and overnight at camp.
Overnight: Mara Explorers Camp
Day 3: Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
You will have a pre-morning game drive and then depart after breakfast for Lake Nakuru with a game drive en route to Lake Nakuru with a Picnic lunch en route. You are going to arrive in Nakuru in the early evening to check-in at the hotel and have dinner and overnight at the golden palace hotel.
Overnight: Kivu Resort
Distance: 164 km
Time: 3 -4 hr
Day 4: Lake Nakuru To Nairobi
After breakfast proceeds for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world-renowned for its masses of flamingos and is often referred to as the "Pink Lake". Besides birds, it is possible to see small game like Water Buck, impala, rhino, and buffalo in the gardens surrounding. After lunch depart to Nairobi arriving around 4/5 pm in the evening.
3 hr 13 min (163.2 km)
- Qualified professional driver-guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.