- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Budget/Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Welcome to Kenya, a country of rich wildlife and cultural experiences. This tour has a Complimentary visit to the maasai villages for cultural interaction. This tour package is best to purchase as you have both guaranteed experiences with wildlife and local people.The package has professional guides with many years of experience in guiding.
- 3 action-filled days for wildlife sighting
- Unlimited game drives - in your own comfortable Safari pop-up top vehicle
- The Big 5 – elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo & leopard… Plus zebra, cheetah and 350 bird species including the sharp Kingfisher, Sunbird, Bee-eater, Marabou Stork, Bateleur and Palm-nut Vulture much more
- Experience the Masai Mara, home to an ancient culture
Basecamp Masai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara -
Pick up from your Hotel in Nairobi and leave for Maasai Mara through the great African rift valley Escarpment where you will have a stop at the viewing point to view the Valley from the Escarpment. Then continue with the drive through Maasai town called Narok which is the Administration Headquarters for the Maasai community, arriving in lunchtime. After lunch continue with your drive to Maasai Mara arriving in the afternoon. Check in to your Camp and continue for an introductory game drive up to sunset. Back to your Comp for Dinner and overnight.
Dinner and overnight at Basecamp Masai Mara (Appx: 265kms- 5 hrs)
Day 2: Full Day – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast then depart at 7:30 am for a full day with packed lunch then proceed for the game drive in search of its popular animals like the well-known Big Five e.g. Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Lion and predators e.g. lion, cheater, hyena, wild dogs, etc. and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river where you will have your lunch near migration corridor where the wildebeest usually uses to migrate from Serengeti in Tanzania to Maasai Mara in Kenya and you can be able to see Wildebeest passing near you from the River. After lunch continues with the game drive heading back to your accommodation. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Overnight: Basecamp Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi (265 Kms – 5 Hrs)
An early morning game drive up to 9:00am in such of animals hunting, killings and eating after which come back for full breakfast and then depart for Nairobi with lunch en-route, arriving in Nairobi late evening. Drop off to your Hotel or your place of residence.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made before the departure of your tour.
Your deposit can either be made by means of a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee, or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.