- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Type of Tour: Budget/Camping Tours
Duration of Tour: 4 Days /3 Nights
This 4-day 3-night Chobe camping tour is a countless budget tour experience in Botswana Chobe. This camping safari tour is a combination of Chobe River and Chobe National Park within Botswana. We explore the wildlife of Chobe that is a great way to explore nature in Chobe National Park, Chobe camping tour includes game drives and Mokoro trail excursion to view all kinds of wild animals.
- The Chobe River forms the northern boundary of the Chobe National Park
- Chobe National park has diverse and abundant game viewing opportunities.
- This section of the park is best known for its dense concentration of wildlife including elephant and hippo populations.
- the waters attract all manner of game including large herds of buffalo and the lions that prey on them.
- A visit to this area guarantees close encounters with an array of African wildlife.
|Chobe River Front||Chobe Safari Lodge Campsite||3 Nights||D,B&B|
Day 1: Kasane to Chobe National Park 116km
Accommodation: Chobe Safari Lodge, Campsite / Similar
Clients will be picked up at the airport in Kasane or accommodation and depart to Chobe National park area, upon arrival clients will have a game drive throughout Chobe and its beautiful landscape across the challenging Magwikwe Sand point, which was the shoreline of the ancient inland sea, visit the Makgadikgadi Lake. Its deep sand, so in the wet season, it becomes impassable. After the game drive the tour guide will prepare for dinner.
Day 2: Chobe National Park Area
Accommodation: Chobe Safari Lodge
Clients will have breakfast in the morning and then go on the Mokoro trial excursion. The mokoro usually carries one or two passengers, while the boatman stands at the stern using a long pole called a “ngashi”, to pole or push the mokoro forward.
Day 3: Chobe National Park Area
Clients will grab breakfast and then have time to do other optional tours like guided bush walk, Village Tours Etc. client will also have leisure time to rest around the pool or at the bar enjoying the animals around the campsite.
Overnight: Chobe Safari Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares a border with Chobe National Park. Right on the doorstep is the meeting of four African countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent getaway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Caprivi.
The proximity to Victoria Falls International Airport, Livingstone International Airport and Kasane International Airport makes it easily accessible, with daily road transfers or charter flights connecting all these airports with Chobe Safari Lodge. The lodge has been recently renovated; matching a magical lodge experience to the spectacular game viewing.
Day 4: Chobe To Kasane 116km
Clients will get breakfast and depart to Kasane Airport.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
How To Book And How To Pay:
To reserve this tour, a payment of 30% of the total price must be made at the time of reservation. The balance of 70% can be made 30 days before the departure of your tour. Your deposit can either be made through a Bank Transfer, with the addition of a 45 US Dollar fee or by Credit Card which incurs an additional bank charge of 3.5%.